Introductory Video of Book 1, First Edition, “Life in Heaven after My Death by Andrew: Victory Over Death and Dying, the Stages of Grief, Bereavement and the Loss of a Loved One, Especially a Child” by Author Marvin Lee Adkins shares the unique story and perspectives of a child, Andrew who dies and goes to Heaven and his “Daddy” who goes to Heaven in an OOBE (Out of Body Experience), endures and survives it all. Together, they share their unique perspectives of:
- Life and Death,
- The life through death and dying to the afterlife.
- Natural and supernatural spiritual perspectives of:
- What it is like to go to Heaven,
- What it is like and how it feels to die,
- Dealing with the aftermath of death, dying, surviving and overcoming the death of a loved one, especially a child.
- What it took to change and transform Andrew’s “Daddy” from a religious “preacher” into a man of God, with divine destiny, purpose and LIFE ministry 24/7
It looks beyond religious traditions and doctrines about Heaven, God, angels and the life through death process to the realities of life, death, and the afterlife.